7 Left In Stock
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Incredibly Strong: One of the first ever sync & charge cable built with bulletproof aramid fiber, PowerLine is much stronger than ordinary cables.
- Lasts 5X Longer: Reinforced stress points with a 5000+ bend lifespan make PowerLine many times more durable than anything else on the market.
- Faster Charging: Thick gauge wiring and reduced cable resistance enable PowerLine to provide the fast possible charge via any USB charger, plus data transfer.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine Lightning (3ft including both ends), our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Please Note: Not compatible with Lifeproof iPhone 6 / 6 Plus cases.)
Details: PowerLine Lightning
The faster and durable Lightning cable.
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
A first for USB charging cables, the Anker PowerLine is reinforced with bulletproof aramid fiber. That makes it much stronger than conventional cables.
5X More Durable
We bent this cable over 5000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. PowerLine Lightning is a remarkably tough cable you've ever seen.
Thanks to wide diameter wires and reduced cord resistance, PowerLine enables the fastest possible charge speed via any USB charger.
Apple MFi Certified
Each cable contains a unique authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% sync & charge compatibility with any Lightning device.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• iPhone 7/ 7 Plus 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
• iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
• iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)
This cable is not compatible with Lifeproof iPhone 6 / 6 Plus cases. It will fit Lifeproof cases for other Apple devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.
Note: Checkout Converts To $USD